This magnificent ring showcases the fine art of European jeweler work. A flower of sparkling precious stones rests on a platinum band with elegant and simple lines. This jewel would be a fantastic cocktail ring or engagement ring, very special ! Although recently made, Circa 1980s, the artist making this ring was clearly inspired by the Art Deco style.
• Diamonds: One modern brilliant cut diamond .67 Carats (color approx. J/K, clarity approx. si) and 34 modern brilliant cut diamonds .70 Carats.
• Total diamond weight: 1.40 Carats.
• Sapphires : 12 calibrated square cut sapphires
• Emeralds : six pear shaped cabochon cut emeralds
• Hallmarks: 950 indicating a platinum alloy of 95%
The condition of this ring is excellent : no trace of wear, looks hardly worn. Delivered with its authenticity certificate. The ring weighs 6.20 Grams and the finger US size is 7¼ (It is our pleasure to resize the ring for you at our expense).
… je te donne cette fleur précieuse …